Add Length, Volume or Colour with Hair Extensions at Harmony Hair Salon, Edlesborough
We can give you natural looking hair with sensational results with 100% Virgin Russian Human Hair Extensions at Harmony Hair salon in Edlesborough.
Hair Extensions don’t just add length to your hair – they can add depth to your natural tones, flashes of colour or a serious boost of volume, and are available in a wide range of sizes, textures and colours.
Call us today to book your FREE consultation on 07495 633853. *Prices available upon a free consultation
Hair Extensions Specialists Near You
Pre-bonded Hair Extensions Do’s
- Secure the hair with one-hand whilst detangling
- Always brush the ends first and work upwards
- We recommend you brush the scalp at least twice a day to keep your extensions clean at the root area
- Brush your hair extensions before you wash or have a chemical service (ie. colour etc)
- When shampooing your hair work vertically not horizontaly or in a circular motion, this will create less tangles.
- Only condition the hair from the ponytail down and avoid the root area and where the locks are. However you can be quite generous with conditioner on the extension hair.
- Always use leave-in conditioner on the ends to keep extensions looking silky.
- Only use correct products as advised by your certified stylist, i.e., shampoo, conditioners, heat protection products etc, this will maximize your result and sustain the high quality of the hair.
- Gather your hair into a loose side ponytail or loose braid whilst sleeping to avoid tangling at night.
- Avoid tight up-do’s or ponytails for the first few days of hair extensions application.
- When swimming always tie your hair in a ponytail or braid and apply conditioner to the hair act as a barrier against harmful chlorine , salt etc. Always shampoo the hair with clear water immediately after swimming and detangle as normal.
- Only wash your extensions with silicone or sulphate free shampoo.
Pre-bonded Hair Extensions Don’ts
- Don’t go to bed with wet hair.
- Don’t condition the scalp area with conditioner
- Don’t wash upside down and avoid circular motions when shampooing
- Don’t attempt to maintenance your extensions yourself. Any issues leave to professionals.
- Don’t leave your hair wet for long periods of time without detangling it, as may become matted.
- Don’t leave your easilocks in for longer that 3 months or 10 weeks if the natural hair is fine. If the extensions are left in for longer than the recommended time some damage may occur.
- Don’t use ANY hot tools on your extensions without protecting the hair with heat protection oil.
Extra Points to Consider…
As a result of natural shedding (approx. 50-100 strands per day) it is not unusual to shed anywhere from 0 -15 Easilocks strands, over the course of the 3 months. Your certified Harmony Stylist normally allows for this during the application. The shedded strands can then be reapplied.
Book Your Hair Extensions Appointment at Harmony Hair Salon near Dunstable
If you are ready to add length and volume to your hair with hair extensions, call our Edlesborough hair salon on 07495 633853. Our salon close to both Dunstable and Leighton Buzzard and has ample parking available.